The Motor Caravanners' Club
The Motor Caravanners’ Club celebrated its Golden Jubilee in 2010.
The Motor Caravanners’ Club was formed in 1960 with a set of basic objectives, fifty years later those objectives remain very similar and the club is the only UK one of it’s kind.
Motor Caravanners’ Club Objectives
- To further and promote the interests of Motor Caravanners Encourage the development of Motor Caravanning
- Establish and maintain high standards of conduct in Motor Caravanning
- Hold Rallies, Meetings, and Displays and Co-operate with similar organisations
- To preserve the countryside and access thereto
- To provide information on Motor Caravan Sites
- Provide members with club licensed sites for up to 5 vans
Currently the club has over 40 CL’s (sites for up to 5 vans) some of these have no or limited facilities and are spread over much of England and Wales with just two in Scotland.
The club produces an excellent monthly magazine which is delivered to your door as part of your membership.
The Membership subscription fee is £30.50 and the joining fee is £5.00. The joining fee is waived if you elect to pay by DD.
Motor Caravanners Club
Caravanwise campervan insurance offers a discount for club members